Delayed Gratification❤
Monday, November 8, 2010 @ 11:45 PM;
AWESOME DAY IN SCHOOL!:D

Today is too awesome that I just have to blog it out(:

Aside the fact that I woke up at 10.15am today when my OP rehearsal is at 11am; today was really a good day!:D Managed to reach school in time after cabbing down to school(: OP rehearsal was shitty, cause I was too nervous and I missed out one whole paragraph!):

Headed to have lunch with Janise; wanted to eat at KFC but went MacDonald's instead. Went back to school for OGL training after that(: OGL training was awesome!^^ Had a dance session first; in which we are supposed to dance chicken dance and waka waka(: I DANCED WITH POOH, OMG!!:DDDDDD Though it was only for that short while, but omg; *hearts*

Had cheering session next, then followed by song singing session in LT5. Song singing session was great, I felt really high :D Had the last round of dance session at the PE porch; and we danced 5 colours in the hair^^

Paired up with Aff, and we danced to that song twice. Hahah, quite fun!!:D After that, we were released at around 5.30pm(: Slacked around in school for awhile; then headed to a coffee shop nearby with Janise for dinner.

Came home and started practicing OP! I even went to the extent of asking my mummy to listen to me present. LOL! But gosh, mummy said I was too fast!!): I just hope that everything will turn out well tomorrow.

I shall go do the final rehearse, and then go sleep alr. Please, don't let me oversleep AGAIN!! T.T






omgomgomg, today was simply awesome!! :DDDDDDDDDDD


About Me★


Cindy Yeo

I'm currently 17 years old; going on 18(:
I was born on 5th August 1993
You can consider getting me a present every year on 5th August, you know xD Hahah
An ex-RMPSian and GESSian; currently a JJcian(:
I'm currently studying in 10S04❤
previously from 1E'06, 2E'07, 3E'08, 4F'09
AND, I ❤ Kpop!:D


Her Precious★


❤ Pooh ❤
❤ Aaron ❤
❤ Xinyi ❤
10S04
4F'09
My Handphone
My Itouch
My Wallet
My Family
My Friends
My Lappy
Playing games
Table Tennis
PURPLE, LIME GREEN, SILVER , BLACK


Wish-list★