Went back GESS for training today!:D Too bad Cher and CXY couldn't make it; or we'd have a full Sec 4 reunion! Mr Kuan didn't go for training either; cause he was called for reservist. Sigh. Wanted so much to talk to him again!!
Training ended at 12plus; then Daddy came to fetch me! (Y) Came home and wanted to sleep already; because I've been staying up for the past few days due to OGL stuffs and waking up early in the morning. Drained body, drained mind. BUT, I just had to receive a relay message from Beiling, and also a call from Fauzi. So.. There goes my afternoon nap. Lol.
Spent 3 hours drawing a picture (my art has NEVER been good, I swear); thank you NUT HEAD for giving me encouragments!^^ After the banner designs; had to settle the layout for Hall and the Field as well. Took up my whole day, and I think we're finally done now!^^ AWESOME!:D
I don't know why such little things from you could make me SO happy; till the extent that I keep smiling at my computer screen, reading that sentence again and again.