Delayed Gratification❤
Friday, November 26, 2010 @ 10:17 PM;
Enough

So... Yesterday I made a decision.
I know it's sudden, but I really just feel like giving up. Especially after the disappointment, I really feel that I should give it all up. When there's insecurity, there's bound to be jealousy. I know you ain't mine; but I just can't help but feel jealous and disappointed yesterday.

For once, I was hoping that I wouldn't meet you in school today. For once, I was trying to avoid you and any eye contacts possible. But then, I just had to see you the moment I reach school. I hate the fact that I can't see you when I want to, but I will always see you when I don't wish to. Damn. How I hate God for playing such tricks on me.

I had enough of heartaches, I don't wish to carry on anymore.
I hate one-sided love.
It sucks ttm.
Seriously.








Inferior complex maybe.


About Me★


Cindy Yeo

I'm currently 17 years old; going on 18(:
I was born on 5th August 1993
You can consider getting me a present every year on 5th August, you know xD Hahah
An ex-RMPSian and GESSian; currently a JJcian(:
I'm currently studying in 10S04❤
previously from 1E'06, 2E'07, 3E'08, 4F'09
AND, I ❤ Kpop!:D


Her Precious★


❤ Pooh ❤
❤ Aaron ❤
❤ Xinyi ❤
10S04
4F'09
My Handphone
My Itouch
My Wallet
My Family
My Friends
My Lappy
Playing games
Table Tennis
PURPLE, LIME GREEN, SILVER , BLACK


Wish-list★