I FEEL HAPPY TODAY!!
Hahah! Charis, if you are reading this, CONTINUE READING! It's not an emo post! Hahaha! MEET UP SOON, DEAR!^^
Today was plain awesome!^^ Got to see pooh a lot of times today!!:D Heh heh heh!
Had our own OP rehearsal before the actual rehearsal with the teacher mentor. But I ended up photo-booth-ing with Janise and Aijia!! Hahah! And I had a great time playing charades with Zhiyi too!!:D Hahahah!
The actual OP rehearsal didn't turn out too bad. The mentor said that my Q&A hit EE!!:D Damn happy!! But my fluency still lacks so I'm currently an ME for fluency): So gotta keep practicing till I reach EE!!
After the actual OP rehearsal, I went for the OGL interview. The OGL interview was unexpectedly fun!:D Heh. Made some new friends and I got to talk to Zhi Guang again! LOL! He was previously from my OG during Orientation. But I think he forgotten. Hahah. Gotta ask him next time we meet. Lol.
Ended the interview at like 4plus then waited for Janise for her interview to end. Then headed to Jurong Point with Aijia!!^^ Heh heh heh. Went to print photos and got some materials from Popular. I think I'm like damn crazy. I spent like S$15.00 on the photos today!!:D But hahahahah, I think it's worth it! Heehee! TOMORROW PRINTING MORE PICTURES AGAIN!:D
Omg, I can't wait for tomorrow. Tomorrow's the release of the OGL applicants results; I hope I get the result I want.
PRETTY PLEASE!!