Just came back from a very filling dinner with family! Wanted so much to go for a run; but had dinner too late and mummy won't allow me to go run beyond 9pm ): And Nuthead asked me to rest for today also ): So... I shall be a good girl and rest today.
Sigh. It's already the 23rd; and yet I've not touched any homework at all. I sense a BIG trouble for the upcoming block tests next year! Adding on to the fact that I have OGL stuffs to do; I think I ought to start completing them alr.
BUTTTTTTTTT. I just don't have the mood to T.T I think the holiday mood have yet to leave me; I just feel like slacking everyday. Sigh. Well, on a happier note, I'm meeting my loves tomorrow night!^^
My mind was filled with you throughout the whole dinner. I... miss you so much.