Delayed Gratification❤
Tuesday, November 30, 2010 @ 10:25 PM;
Lost inside.

Life's pretty much mundane these days. Have been cooping at home doing nothing but watching an old Korean drama when I should be studying/doing my holiday homework :/

Went out with Love yesterday and shopped around *hearts* I love to go out with Love cause all my problems seems to go far far far FAR away from me^^ Heehee. Today went to get KOI with Aaron then went to celebrate Yueyoong's birthday at Play Nation^^

Yesterday and today were such awesome days; but seems like my heart is still missing you): My mind seems to automatically drift off to you; wondering what you are doing, wondering who are you with. Damn, I sound so desperate/pervert/crazy.

Have been trying my best to keep myself away from technologies, trying to stop myself from stalking you too much. I thought this would help to make me forget about you and for my feelings for you to be less deep. But seems like it's working the other way round :/

I find myself thinking about you more..






Sigh. Sometimes, I wanna be away from the technologies, I wanna be away from everyone, I wanna be away from you.


About Me★


Cindy Yeo

I'm currently 17 years old; going on 18(:
I was born on 5th August 1993
You can consider getting me a present every year on 5th August, you know xD Hahah
An ex-RMPSian and GESSian; currently a JJcian(:
I'm currently studying in 10S04❤
previously from 1E'06, 2E'07, 3E'08, 4F'09
AND, I ❤ Kpop!:D


Her Precious★


❤ Pooh ❤
❤ Aaron ❤
❤ Xinyi ❤
10S04
4F'09
My Handphone
My Itouch
My Wallet
My Family
My Friends
My Lappy
Playing games
Table Tennis
PURPLE, LIME GREEN, SILVER , BLACK


Wish-list★