Delayed Gratification❤
Sunday, November 7, 2010 @ 2:09 PM;
The Love.

Friday;
Couldn't meet up with Aaron, CXY and Benjie at first in the morning cause I wasn't feeling well. But felt much better in the afternoon so cabbed over to vivo in the evening to meet them(: Aaron came to fetch me; and I met Wei Lun while he met Joel Seet while we headed to the meeting place. Hahah. Such a coincidence!^^

Headed to get dokbokki, vegetable pancake, seoul chicken and sweet talk then headed to our hiding place at vivo(: Ate dinner there and Aaron, CXY and benjie started dancing(: Slacked till 9plus then headed home with CXY.

Saturday;
Left house at 1pm and headed to Mangala's place near school(: Met up with Jasmine first to get cakes then met up with the rest. Mangala's house is very prettaye!(: Had our lunch there then started to watch TV and chit chat. Hahah. There was a movie called "3 Idiots" airing on Vasantham, and we ended up watching it from 4pm to 7pm! Hahah! The movie is damn awesome, I tell you!^^

Hahah. Planned to catch the 6.45pm show of Megamind at Jurong Point but we didn't want to leave yet cause the movie is seriously damn nice. Hahah. So we ended up leaving at 7pm(: Yuan Ning, Jasmine and Jinyan went Jurong Point for dinner and movie; while I headed back home cause I couldn't stay late.

Reached home, then went for a late night movie with my parents and brother at Tiong :D Caught RED at 11.10pm. I swear I was gonna fall asleep during the movie alr. The movie was kinda slow and I was actually dead tired alr. Lol. But I still enjoy catching late night movies(:





The past two days were fully packed with activities; but ironically, you kept popping in my mind. Dang. I wonder when did my feelings for you became deeper :/


About Me★


Cindy Yeo

I'm currently 17 years old; going on 18(:
I was born on 5th August 1993
You can consider getting me a present every year on 5th August, you know xD Hahah
An ex-RMPSian and GESSian; currently a JJcian(:
I'm currently studying in 10S04❤
previously from 1E'06, 2E'07, 3E'08, 4F'09
AND, I ❤ Kpop!:D


Her Precious★


❤ Pooh ❤
❤ Aaron ❤
❤ Xinyi ❤
10S04
4F'09
My Handphone
My Itouch
My Wallet
My Family
My Friends
My Lappy
Playing games
Table Tennis
PURPLE, LIME GREEN, SILVER , BLACK


Wish-list★