Delayed Gratification❤
Monday, November 22, 2010 @ 5:36 PM;
The memories, won't last.

Yesterday was.. Both happy and sad.

Morning headed to JE Library to discuss about the banner designs and decorations. I was the earliest; reaching around 15 minutes earlier. Shaun reached exactly at 10am, while the rest were late. Shaun and I headed inside the library first cause it was really warm, and we just started talking. The awkwardness was slightly there, but it was much better than what I thought it would be.

Jiaqi, Fauzi and Zhengguang came later; and we finally settled the designs and decorations within about an hour. The discussion ended way earlier than what all of us had expected, so we headed for lunch. Walked to IMM and had Mac there. Could've went to the Mac at Science Centre, but no one thought of it until Shaun mentioned it. Lol.

After lunch we walked towards the MRT Station and went separate ways. Fauzi and Zhengguang went to take bus, while Jiaqi, Shaun, and I headed to take train. Waited for train with Shaun; he trained to Bukit Batok while I trained back Tiong.

Came home and immediately had an afternoon nap. These days had been mind draining, I need to get back my beauty sleep. Lol. I'm glad everything is settled for now. We just gotta meet up on Thursday to discuss about the designs in much greater detail.

On a side note;

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO MY BELOVED CAPTAIN AND

CLAN NECK, SIM BEI LING!


About Me★


Cindy Yeo❤

I'm currently 17 years old; going on 18(:
I was born on 5th August 1993
You can consider getting me a present every year on 5th August, you know xD Hahah
An ex-RMPSian and GESSian; currently a JJcian(:
I'm currently studying in 10S04❤
previously from 1E'06, 2E'07, 3E'08, 4F'09
AND, I ❤ Kpop!:D


Her Precious★


❤ Pooh ❤
❤ Aaron ❤
❤ Xinyi ❤
10S04
4F'09
My Handphone
My Itouch
My Wallet
My Family
My Friends
My Lappy
Playing games
Table Tennis
PURPLE, LIME GREEN, SILVER , BLACK


Wish-list★