Morning was crappy cause morning assembly was cancelled and all the J1s had to squeeze into LT5 -.-" Not that I mind though.. But it's still kinda stupid cause many had to stand. And worst still, Mr Cheriyan spent 30minutes talking about new school rules. And wth. Now we can only wear white/black/dark blue shoes and white socks?! And we even had to change our school badge; when our school is unique for using our tie pin for school badge. Sigh. I don't know what's wrong with the school now :/
Anyway, morning assembly ate into like 40minutes of our first lecture so Ms Goh had to really rush through the notes. Couldn't get some of the points; so gotta study it again): School ended at 9.30am but I ended up staying in school till 4plus with Aijia and Jasmine. Went to check the OGL successful applicants list at 12 noon; I'm glad that almost everyone I wanted to be in went in(: I'm pretty upset over the fact that Zerlind and Cherie didn't get in, though. They'd make an awesome OGL. Especially Zerlind. But, sigh..
So.. headed to Jurong Point with Aijia, Jasmine and Audrey at about 4.15pm(: Went to print more photos today!^^ Heh. Then train-ed back home with Aijia(:
Today was awesome!(: Can't wait for the outing tomorrow as well. And I can't wait for Monday too. And I can't wait for OP on Tuesday to be officially over! Then I'll be free from PW!!^^ Heeeheee(:
I wish I could stop that moment;;