WOOHOO! PW IS FINALLY O-V-E-R!!:D
Went school to hand in I&R today! Met up with people in school earlier to discuss about Class BBQ stuffs. Went lunch with Yuan Ning first!:D Then met the rest in school. I SAW POOH!!:D Omgomgomg, heh heh!
Finally settled I&R stuffs, then headed to Jurong Point with Janise and Jasmine. Settled BBQ stuffs then went to meet Aaron!^^ Walked around Jurong Point then went Dover MRT Station to meet up with love! :D
And love dropped me two bombs!! Love told us two news; one is extremely bad, one is extremely good. Hahah. But still, I FEEL SO HAPPY FOR HER!!:D Dined at Pastamania at Harbourfront; then went to our hiding place at vivo!(:
Someone came over slightly later then we started talking. Hahah. It started off damn awkwardly, but I think it got better slightly afterwards. Lol. Headed back home with Aaron then!:D Train-ed to Tiong then we walked back to my house area^^
Wooohooo!!:D I can't wait for Class BBQ tomorrow, and I can't wait for Saturday to arrive!!:D
I NEED TO PLUCK UP COURAGE AND JUST ADDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD T.T