Delayed Gratification❤
Saturday, November 20, 2010 @ 8:51 AM;
OGL

Haven't been updating, I'm sorry! :/

Life has been pretty hectic; was really busy with OGL stuffs. Had to learn dances, songs, and cheers. Pretty much took up all my time for this week. It's weekends finally; a breather at last(: Yesterday was the last OGL training for this year; and we were finally grouped into our clan/family.

Fauzi and Beiling are the clan heads!:D I'm glad I have people I know in my clan. Hahah(: Next meet-up would be on Thursday; I'm kinda looking forward to it actually. The hangtuahs will own, like what Shaun said^^

I think Orientation 2011 would be awesome; but I'm still kinda contemplating if I should withdraw :/ Ah well.. I've got no idea. Really. Still thinking, still thinking. I think I'll just see how it goes.

Well, on a side note, time to head back to GESS for table tennis training! Ages since my batch last went back!^^


About Me★


Cindy Yeo

I'm currently 17 years old; going on 18(:
I was born on 5th August 1993
You can consider getting me a present every year on 5th August, you know xD Hahah
An ex-RMPSian and GESSian; currently a JJcian(:
I'm currently studying in 10S04❤
previously from 1E'06, 2E'07, 3E'08, 4F'09
AND, I ❤ Kpop!:D


Her Precious★


❤ Pooh ❤
❤ Aaron ❤
❤ Xinyi ❤
10S04
4F'09
My Handphone
My Itouch
My Wallet
My Family
My Friends
My Lappy
Playing games
Table Tennis
PURPLE, LIME GREEN, SILVER , BLACK


Wish-list★