OP today!
I'm glad I didn't oversleep(: BUT... It just had to rain today. Heavily too): But it's okay, since the moment I enter school I saw pooh. Heh. Mood when way way way up!^^ Hahah! So.. Oral Presentation for PW officially started!
I was damn nervous when my group's turn was nearing! Ended up, I screwed up my Q&A! T.T Dang. Didn't cover a lot of points that I could've covered. A major disappointment! Sigh.. But, OP is officially O-V-E-R; OVER!:D Heh heh!^^
And and and and and and, pooh said hi to me!:D LOL! Okay okay, enough about pooh. Hahah! Went Jurong Point with 14 other classmates!:D Had lunch at Pizza Hut. Awesome lunch, awesome company, awesome feeling!^^
My daughter was asking for balloons, and so happened that I was in an extremely good mood today, I went to ask them for balloons. LOL! I still can't believe I did that actually. Hahah! Slacked and walked around Jurong Point then headed back home with daughter!:D
Came home and finally finished up I&R!!:D After submitting it in tomorrow; PW would officially be OVER!!:D Heehee! Can't wait for this whole thing to be over man. And I can't wait for Thursday's class BBQ at daughter's house!!:D
' I gotta stop these fantasies; but I miss you too much.