Delayed Gratification❤
Friday, November 12, 2010 @ 1:05 AM;
SULFATES BBQ PARTEHHH!:D

TODAY WAS AWESOME!:D


Today is Sulfates BBQ day!!:D
Met up with Jasmine at Jurong Point at 12.30pm then headed to get drinks!:D Then went to meet Audrey cause the delivery man is gonna reach MUCH earlier then expected. Daughter was REALLY NICE to wait for us to arrive before leaving for school for her Cambodia briefing. THANKYOU!:D

Jasmine and Aff came slightly later then Audrey and I went to get KOI and met up with the rest!:D And then, WE OFFICALLY STARTED OUR BBQ NIGHT!!

BBQ night was awesome!:D Played truth or dare, charades, chubby bunny, and told ghost stories! And we spammed music and played with sparkles!!:D AWESOME NIGHT, AWESOME COMPANY, AWESOME MEMORIES!!:D

Celebrated Mangala's birthday in advance too!:D And omgomgomgomgomgomgomgomg, KIM BROUGHT AUTHENTIC KIMCHI FOR US THAT IS FREAKING NICE THAT I ACCIDENTALLY CALLED KIM; KIMCHI -.-" LOL!

We partied, we danced, we sang, I TOUCHED SEWAGE WATER T.T, we ate, we played!:D WE ARE AWESOME PEOPLEEEEE!!^^ heh. Today is such a wonderful night, I wished today didnt end.

And oh, I tried drinking breezer today. It tasted like fruit juice, I LIKE!:D Heh. Can't wait for next Sulfates gathering at qwerty's house!!:D


About Me★


Cindy Yeo

I'm currently 17 years old; going on 18(:
I was born on 5th August 1993
You can consider getting me a present every year on 5th August, you know xD Hahah
An ex-RMPSian and GESSian; currently a JJcian(:
I'm currently studying in 10S04❤
previously from 1E'06, 2E'07, 3E'08, 4F'09
AND, I ❤ Kpop!:D


Her Precious★


❤ Pooh ❤
❤ Aaron ❤
❤ Xinyi ❤
10S04
4F'09
My Handphone
My Itouch
My Wallet
My Family
My Friends
My Lappy
Playing games
Table Tennis
PURPLE, LIME GREEN, SILVER , BLACK


Wish-list★