I'm so exhausted! No idea why, since I just went out for like 6 hours only. But I guess all the long bus and train rides drained out all my energy. Lol. Went for 4F Class Chalet BBQ today and I think it was pretty much alright and fun though not many people went(: Taboo was fun! And I realised that I really suck at English Vocab): Lol.
I'm so drained out that I think I'm turning in soon. I think I should plan out my shedule for tomorrow and really start doing my homework before it's too late. Not sure if I'd follow it, but still.. there's a chance, right? LOL.
I predict I'd wake up at.. 11am tomorrow. So,
11am-12pm: Washup/Lunch
12pm-2pm: Slack and use Internet
2pm-5pm: Homework
5pm-6.30pm: Dinner
6.30pm-7.30pm: Slack/Computer
7.30pm-10.30pm: Homework
10.30pm-11pm: Break
11pm-2am: Homework
2am: SLEEP!
Hah. I really wonder if I'd stick to this shedule. I really doubt so, though. LOL. Sigh. Alright alright, shan't keep rumbling. Time to sleep!:D