I said before that I like to read my old posts(:
Just spent sometime reading my old posts in my previous blog. Chanced upon a post regarding me taking on H3 Math. I realised that as time goes by, we all seem to lose sight of our goal that we had set.
I was just telling Aaron yesterday (since it's already past 12am) that I think I really lack determination. It's like.. when I set my heart into doing something, the moment it passes that particular stage, I'd lose sight of it, I'd stop working towards it.
I really felt it when I read my previous posts. Just one month ago, I was sitting in front of the same laptop, sitting on the same bed blogging. However, my mentality was totally different. I was so determined to strive in my studies, I was so determined to do my parents proud. But one month later, here I am, slacking my ass off.
It had been close to one month since the holiday had started; and I've yet to touch on any holiday assignments. I wonder what made me lose sight of my own goal. Is it that particular someone? Is it such advanced technologies? Or is it just plainly due to my own laziness? I don't know the answer. But all that I know now is that, I really got to focus back on my goal already. Before it's all too late.
I've had enough regrets in my life; I don't want to have anymore regrets. I think I should really straighten out my thoughts and think about what I really want in the future, and really work towards it already.
I think I need someone/something to help me focus on my goal.