Delayed Gratification❤
Wednesday, December 1, 2010 @ 11:24 PM;
:/

Sigh.
That's exactly the reason why I wanna stay away from Facebook. Those little actions, is really building up on my insecurities. Maybe cause you ain't mine, maybe cause I know you don't like anyone now; I'm afraid you'd fall in love with her :/ Dang. I think I really gotta focus on my studies instead of thinking of such useless thoughts.

On a side note,
I feel like cooking something now -.-"
And I can't believe I just microwaved some luncheon meat to eat -.-"






Tell me you won't. Please.


About Me★


Cindy Yeo

I'm currently 17 years old; going on 18(:
I was born on 5th August 1993
You can consider getting me a present every year on 5th August, you know xD Hahah
An ex-RMPSian and GESSian; currently a JJcian(:
I'm currently studying in 10S04❤
previously from 1E'06, 2E'07, 3E'08, 4F'09
AND, I ❤ Kpop!:D


Her Precious★


❤ Pooh ❤
❤ Aaron ❤
❤ Xinyi ❤
10S04
4F'09
My Handphone
My Itouch
My Wallet
My Family
My Friends
My Lappy
Playing games
Table Tennis
PURPLE, LIME GREEN, SILVER , BLACK


Wish-list★