Wth is this, seriously?
I'm not going for the Chalet in the end already. I just want to go for the BBQ night and that's all that I asked for. But you just got to sigh so loudly in my face as if I'm not obedient?! Fuck this shit. Seriously. Bro didn't even tell you that he is going out today. You only found out when you asked me where is he when you got home. Dammit. I even asked you nicely and all that you can say is "so you planned with your friends already lah. Now don't even need to ask already, just TELL me only." Seriously, fuck it. If that's what I get for asking you nicely, what about bro? Blow your top?
And all that you can say to me when you got home was that why didn't I do the laundry. Why can't I do it without you asking me to. But eh fuck, Sis NEVER did any housework and bro only do it occasionally when asked too. But fuck, you only scold me? Wth is this man. It's not that I mind doing the laundry. But fuck, can't you just treat me fairly?!
Seriously, I've never been this upset with you for my entire life before.