Delayed Gratification❤
Friday, December 17, 2010 @ 9:26 PM;
The Hangtuahs Will Own^^

Yesterday was A-W-E-S-O-M-E!

Haven't been meeting up with clan for OGL stuffs until yesterday. Was supposed to reach at 10am, but I reached at 8.30am cause I asked Daddy to fetch me to school. Hahahah(: 1.5 hours earlier; I think I'm kinda crazy but I think it was worthwhile cause I managed to complete 4 Geography questions within that time frame^^

Met up with Eunice in the canteen first and had a great chat!:D Heehee^^ Rachel came soon after then we went to meet up with the rest at the Ops Room. Finally started our painting!:D Yiren did a fantastic job sketching the picture on our clan banner!:D Awesome artist! Hahahah.

Painting on fabric is definitely much more fun than painting on paper. Heh. Beiling and I find it so fun to paint on our clan banner!^^ In the midst of painting, we started to have this paint war in which everyone got all dirty and messy. LOL. It was a funny sight looking at everyone's messed up hair and face; but it was a lovely experience too!:D

I wasn't involved in the paint war at first, until Jiaqi came and 'stamped' her handprint on my thigh. And from then on, it just gets more and more crazy. Hahah. Especially after our clan Hangtuah, involved the other clan that came to paint as well, the Vikings. Hahahah. I guess it was quite an awesome bonding!^^

The Romans came at around noon time too, but they didn't join us in the paint war cause they have yet to complete their banner painting. It was a pity, but I guess we can still have our paint war II next week when all clans come down to paint the gigantic banner^^

After attaching the banner to the poles and cleaning up, some of the Hangtuahs, Yuan Ning, Janise, Shan Yi, Zhi Guang and Jun Yi gathered near the drain and started munching on chips^^ had lots of fun seeing people feeding others; and also Zhi Guang pouring the orange juice all over Ho Xian. LOL.

That group of us continued to play frisbee after that! But we had this mini pepsi "fight" before that. Hahahah. We all gathered in a circle and started passing around and shaking the pepsi bottle. And the 32nd person who shakes it would have to open the 'EXPLOSIVE' pepsi bottle. And guess who is the lucky winner? It's none other than Shaun! Hahahahah! And we all gathered together while Shaun opened the bottle, and I had pepsi all over my hair): And Shaun sprayed coke on my shirt too!

My hair was like damn sticky! T.T After the pepsi 'fight', almost everyone then played frisbee!^^ We played in the rain; washing my hair at the same time. LOL. Rain got much heavy gradually, and we stopped playing. Went to wash my hair and had a change of shirt then went to hide inside the Ops Room with Yuan Ning, Janise, Zhi Guang and Shaun.

Zhi Guang finally did his wu-lian-pai! He owed me for like damn freaking long already lah. Kinda like the feeling in Ops Room for once, maybe cause of the aircon and the company(: Heehee^^

And all of us in the room spent damn long to get Zhi Guang to sing for us! He finally sang Wo Bu Hui Chang Ge by Show Luo in the end. And it wasn't bad lah, kinda nice. Hahah. Went out and washed up the paintbrush then all of us went back home soon after(: Thank you Janise, Beiling and Shan Yi for accompanying me to wait for my parents!:D Heehee:D

Slept through the car ride home :/ And I was dead tired by the time I reach home. Slept at 10pm after having a damn thorough bath to scrub off all the paint. Woke up at 1plus am with a slight fever, though. But thankfully it went off when I woke up this morning for training(:

Training today was quite pathetic. Only Beiling, Jun Yi, Jefferson and I turned up for training today. But nonetheless, it was a fruitful session; perhaps due to the small amount of people. After training headed for lunch and settled the orientation stuffs for next year J1s(:

Came home and was completely beat, so had a nap at 4pm after bathing to get rid of my terrible headache. Woke up at 8pm and had dinner. Started to watch some Music Bank performances!:D Heehee.

Alright, time to sync some videos to my itouch and then start work! Just realised that I have to complete 15 essay questions and 400 MCQs for Biology. Not a joke, I'm totally serious. 400 MCQs. Gotta chiong homework tonight, cause I predict next week to be a very busy week!

On a happier note, I'M GOING OUT WITH LOVE AND AARON TOMORROW!:D Muahahahahahah! Finally, finally!^^ Gonna have Korean BBQ as well! Woohoo!:DD






Dreamt that someone came and told me that you're attached to ______.
It was such a terrible dream that I woke up this morning in fright.
You've got no idea how afraid I was.
Insecurity, you're building up on me.


About Me★


Cindy Yeo

I'm currently 17 years old; going on 18(:
I was born on 5th August 1993
You can consider getting me a present every year on 5th August, you know xD Hahah
An ex-RMPSian and GESSian; currently a JJcian(:
I'm currently studying in 10S04❤
previously from 1E'06, 2E'07, 3E'08, 4F'09
AND, I ❤ Kpop!:D


Her Precious★


❤ Pooh ❤
❤ Aaron ❤
❤ Xinyi ❤
10S04
4F'09
My Handphone
My Itouch
My Wallet
My Family
My Friends
My Lappy
Playing games
Table Tennis
PURPLE, LIME GREEN, SILVER , BLACK


Wish-list★