Finally caught Harry Potter 7.1 on Thursday with my daughter Aijia!:D Heh. The movie was awesomeeeeee! And I was experiencing some post-HP depression. Lol! Tempted to go watch it again! :/ Thursday was a great day, an unforgettable one that is^^ Heehee. Shall skip the details!(:
Went for training yesterday (since it's 2am in the morning), and I don't know why but I was feeling really lethargic during training! Sigh. I think it's due to the fact that I only slept for 5 hours. Lol.
Came home and had a nap, then slacked all the way till now :/ Played cards with Daddy, Mummy and Kor for like 2+hours till now. Wanted to turn in already, but can't seem to do so. I think it'd just do some work before I sleep!
Sigh. Was supposed to go out with Love and Aaron today. BUT, Mummy just had to disallow): I'm so sorry!! Let's go out real soon, yeah?:D
Short-lived.