Delayed Gratification❤
Saturday, December 18, 2010 @ 1:59 AM;
Homework-day; SUCCESS!

Yay! Today's homework-day was a success afterall!
Managed to complete the last 5 questions of the Geography w/s and also 10% of the Biology MCQs. LOL. So, I have 360 MCQ questions and 15 essay questions left for Biology! Gosh. The thought of it totally turns me off. But still, I don't have a choice, do I?): Sigh.

But I'm glad I managed to complete some work today! So basically I'm left with Biology and Chemistry to complete. It may seem little, but there's A LOT to do): Gosh. After the KBOX session and dinner at Korean BBQ tomorrow, gotta come home and chiong homework again! Not to mention that I've yet to study for the block tests next year :O

I declare myself officially dead for this holiday!


About Me★


Cindy Yeo

I'm currently 17 years old; going on 18(:
I was born on 5th August 1993
You can consider getting me a present every year on 5th August, you know xD Hahah
An ex-RMPSian and GESSian; currently a JJcian(:
I'm currently studying in 10S04❤
previously from 1E'06, 2E'07, 3E'08, 4F'09
AND, I ❤ Kpop!:D


Her Precious★


❤ Pooh ❤
❤ Aaron ❤
❤ Xinyi ❤
10S04
4F'09
My Handphone
My Itouch
My Wallet
My Family
My Friends
My Lappy
Playing games
Table Tennis
PURPLE, LIME GREEN, SILVER , BLACK


Wish-list★