Yesterday was FABBBBBBBBBBULOUS!:D
Met up with Love and Nuthead for Korean BBQ! Like finally! The side dishes were awesome; just that there were some which I don't really like. Hahah. Damn addicted to their special ikan bilis and pancake! Kept refilling those side dishes! Heehee!^^
Spend close to 2hours at the Korean BBQ shop and ate till our fill!:D The soup there is awesome too!^^ Muahahah. After lunch bus-ed to Chinatown for KOI! KOI queue was surprisingly short; that we had our KOI within 5 minutes. LOL. Headed for KBOX after that!^^ Soom and Hello are finally out, made me damn high during KBOX! Hahahahah!
Spammed pictures and songs, till my throat was seriously dying. Hahahah! Left KBOX at around 7pm! Train-ed to Vivo for dinner after that(: Bought Korean food again, cause we were all not very hungry. Hahah. So just bought some Korean street food and went to skypark to makan!:D
Smallboy came slightly after that, and had a great time there! Played games, did forfeit, and ate dinner!:D Love went to send off Smallboy to Genting, so Nuthead and I waited for Love to come back.
Love came back at around an hour's time later, then we went to get Coffee Bean and went back up to skypark again. Heh. Chatted till 11pm, until my Mummy called me :/ Headed to Safra to meet up with my parents, then home sweet home!^^ Heh. All in all, it was a fantastic day out!:D :D Can't wait to meet up with them again!:D
Today, wasted my whole afternoon watching T-ara's Hello Baby and Goguma Couple WGM :/ It was a total of 7 hours wasted, and I'm regretting it now cause I could've used it to do my homework. I really got to stop procrastinating and slacking!!
Sigh. Alrighty, enough of rumblings, gotta really go start work now. Ciaos~