Whatthefuck.
Seriously, I'm not a 3-year-old. I'm 17 already, for god's sake! I seriously don't get it why you have to restrict me so much. It's not as if I'm going out often. It's not as if I'm not obedient. I can confidently say that I'm the most well-behaved child of yours among us three siblings.
Sis didn't even take into heart that it was yours and Daddy's 25th Silver Wedding Anniversary. She even wanted to go dinner with her friends. On the other hand, what about me? I cancelled my dinner date. I know perfectly well what are my priorities. I don't even neglect my studies by playing around or going out too often. I know where the limits are.
I didn't even go for the Table Tennis Annual BBQ on Wednesday at my Junior's house cause I know I went out too often this week. Saturday's date also got cancelled. Now, you don't even allow me to stay overnight for my Secondary 4 Class Chalet?!
Seriously, I already took a step back. It is 3D2N, but I already told you I'd just stay over for one day. I know when to stop. But wtf, you don't even allow me to stay over for ONE day?! I need my share of freedom. Why can't you be fair to me? You allowed Sis and Bro to stay over at their friends house FOR FUN. When it isn't even a chalet. Then what about me?
A 3 and 6 year gap ain't that big. Seriously.
Dammit. I'm so pissed off that I feel like crying already. What the hell is this man. I've been supressing all these while till I've already reached my limits.
I. WANT. MY. FREEDOM.
Dammit.