YAY!!
I'm done with the torturous Math Holiday Assignment with 56 questions and I-don't-know-how-many-gazillion parts!!:D I'm so glad, so glad! Heeheehee. Didn't do other work, though. Cause I spent my whole afternoon watching the SS2 DVD that I bought :/ And the last few topics of the Math assignment really took me quite sometime):
Sigh. On a happier note, I completed 2 homework assignment so far!:D Wheeeeeeeeee!!^^ Heh. Shall do Chemistry/Geography tomorrow!(: Alright, time for me to turn in! Gotta stop sleeping during the wee hours or my body clock would go hay-wire soon! And Love and Nuthead have been scolding me for that too): Hahah. So I shall TRY to sleep early and wake up early instead!^^ Heehee. Nights, earthlings!:D
Oh yeah. Just received some notification regarding OGL stuffs. So many things due next week, I sense a hectic week ahead! D: But whatever the case, just don't make me miss my date with Love and Nuthead! Pretty please!):