Delayed Gratification❤
Wednesday, August 15, 2012 @ 11:44 PM;

I guess having a laptop really does makes one feel like re-blogging. Well, at least in my case. Hahah.

So, Uni life has officially started for three days, and I'm having such a hard time transiting from JC, in which everything is spoon-fed to you, to Uni- you gotta be very independent. 8months worth of break is honestly taking its toll on me. I'm hardly catching anything during lectures. To think that I thought that I could at least be slack during the first week. Never would I have thought that proper lessons starts straight and I went to school totally unprepared- mentally and physically. No notes to refer, and my mental state wasn't at its best as well.

Sigh. Hopefully I'll be able to grasp things fast enough for me to not to lag behind!


About Me★


Cindy Yeo

I'm currently 17 years old; going on 18(:
I was born on 5th August 1993
You can consider getting me a present every year on 5th August, you know xD Hahah
An ex-RMPSian and GESSian; currently a JJcian(:
I'm currently studying in 10S04❤
previously from 1E'06, 2E'07, 3E'08, 4F'09
AND, I ❤ Kpop!:D


Her Precious★


❤ Pooh ❤
❤ Aaron ❤
❤ Xinyi ❤
10S04
4F'09
My Handphone
My Itouch
My Wallet
My Family
My Friends
My Lappy
Playing games
Table Tennis
PURPLE, LIME GREEN, SILVER , BLACK


Wish-list★